Despite the lockdown restrictions announced we remain open and ready to serve whilst ensuring the safety of both our customers and our team. We remain fully committed to keeping you running.
From the 24th March the showrooms at all our locations will be closed until further notice. Parts orders can still be placed by e-mail or phone. Customers can collect pre-ordered parts from clearly designated collection points at each of our three branches. We respectfully ask that customers contact us prior to visiting and follow the guidance provided by the Government.
- Please do not visit us if you or your family have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Urgent parts can be delivered by paid courier if required and, in addition, we will be running our own free parts delivery service for non-urgent parts.
- Our mobile service team and workshops remain operational and we will continue to carry out demonstrations and installations on request.
- We do ask customers to respect social distancing guidelines while members of our team are on-site
- Our sales team are now working from home and can be contacted as normal by phone and e-mail but will not be making customer visits.
Thank you for your understanding as we implement these changes.
We are aware how isolating the agricultural industry can be at times and with the current social distancing guidelines this may feel more acute. If you need support or just someone to talk to, we are here to help.
Stockbury 01795 843250
Framfield 01825 891111
Ivychurch 01233 225775
Please take care and keep well,